Monday, August 9, 2010

Procrastination = Scared?

I am Back from a month long trip to China and I am not looking forward to getting back to the swing of things. I have looked at my desk (my workspace) more than a few times and I roll my eyes each and every time. Chris is asking me what I'm going to start doing with Lady Three and he tells me not to give up. I'm not giving up, I'm just not ready......ready to get my website hooked up, ready to get the creative juices flowing, ready to just do it and not be afraid to fail.

to do list:

  1. Call fat Cow and see if I can change my home page
  2. Go on Etsy and take my store off vacation mode to direct it to my Etsy Store
  3. Fight the urge to Delete Everything on my Etsy page and start anew....
  4. Order New Business Cards
  5. Start thinking of a Jewelry Party at my home
  6. Read the Markets book and pick a few to do
  7. Bring a portfolio of my goods to various handmade stores to sell
  8. Sign up for Holiday Markets
  9. Catch up with the new new
  10. Help Cousin Kim start her own Etsy page
That's what Ive got so far. I can do it.
Yes I can do it.....
God I hope I can do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment