Monday, May 31, 2010

Artists & Fleas - Williamsburgh Brooklyn

Shared a spot with My girl Julie of JulieArt on a beautiful Memorial Day Weekend! (see the Picture to the Left)

We Drove to the market so it was easy to get to and we scored a parking spot Right outside. I went in and checked in. I have never been there so I was surprised at the space. It looked like an old warehouse that was made to look used. I LOVED IT. it was very Trendy lol.

There weren't too many people out and about as I'm sure everyone was at the beach but the crowd was OK. We made a few sales and met some cool people. I even commissioned a Bathing suit from Knickers and No Fur Coat!! Ahh i cant wait to get it. I told her the style I wanted and she measured me and BOOM I'll have a cute little retro One piece alll fooooor meeeeee :)

Everyone should check Jana and her Company out: http://www.knickersandnofurcoat.com/

My thoughts are that in the Future I should NOT sell during a holiday where most people are on vacation :) But Overall I would Def do the Market again. I actually AM doing it again! I'm scheduled for the weekend after next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment