Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DIY Earring Display

CHECK IT! I have been on the prowl for display Ideas that really work both visually and are portable and easy to carry as i have no car and take the subway/ my feet to get to Markets.

SO Ive seen a lot of displays with the mesh you find on a window ( the screen) and you use that on a frame and VOILA! you have a neat little display.

I have two really nice frames I purchased  at Michael's in a bind  (so I definitely paid a little too much for them) but oh my are they lovely looking. Very Classic. I figure however if i ever find an awesome antique frame ill sub that in. But for now, these are great. I have a gold one and  a silver one in the same design.

Tonight, I tried the mesh idea out on the Gold one. I went to Home Depot today and purchased a huge roll of Mesh for $6, and have so much left over I have to think of something creative to do with it. I have a nice little Back and Decker Staple Gun, Stapled the Mesh to the back of the frame, and BLAPOW! an awesome and large display to hang all my earrings for sale. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment