Friday, May 14, 2010

Shout Out to my Man

My Partner In Crime
My Papi Chulo
My Funnyman
My Love


Hes the best. He goes to ALL the Markets that I do just so he can be there for me and help me carry all my crap through the subway. He never complains that hes bored or hot or hungry, he just sits there people watching, looking at other vendors and always letting me know I'm on top of my game. He pretends to be interested in what I have to say about Jewelry and thinks its cute that I love Crafting.

He puts a pillow over his head at night so that I can stay up with some light to finish some project or just make jewelry.

He sits on the couch and reads, bored out of his head while I sew.

He Accompanies me to all the Estate Sales, Flea Markets and Craft Stores and will find something to do as I get lost within Shoe boxes of Vintage What-Nots and rows of crafting supplies. He doesn't follow me around asking annoying questions, he looks eagerly for the awesome piece in the box of old stuff that I may have missed. He scours Etsy for Vintage Kramer Jewelry for me to wear and collect and hes got Amazing taste.

I know hes not the only Crafter Boyfriend Out there, there must be more. Ive seen them all. Sitting at their crafter girlfriends table, hocking her wares and talking the customers up. Ive seen them set up the tables of their Ladies and sit in the background waiting patiently.

For all Our guys Do, They deserve a Shout Out!

Especially Mine.......:) Love you baby. Thank you for your immense patience and for being by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment